Thursday, August 4, 2011

Porch life for life.

I have lived in my apartment for a couple of years now. We have a small porch in the front of it. This spot is my go to for feeling comfortable and grounded.  It is above street level, hidden by trees, covered in flower pots and the hottest spot in town for the cuttest cats in the neighborhood.  Reading, eating dinner, drinking, laughing, music playing and people watching entertain us from this porch.  I love my porch because it is a place where I can be left alone with my thoughts but I can also allow others in to enjoy its awesomeness. That porch makes my house a home and I know that for now, it is mine to enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I love this Erin. I can totally understand how something so simple as a porch can be such an amazing place. I know when I'm looking at apartments, if it has a porch it gets a definite plus. I also really like the description of sights and sounds you see and hear from your porch.

    ReplyDelete