Thursday, August 4, 2011

Silver Creek Falls/Honeyman State Park

There are two places that I would equally love to be. Either Silver Creek Falls Campground or Honeyman State Park. Both of these places are campgrounds that my family would go to every summer when I was growing up. Through this these places have become some of my favorites to be. Whether I'm hiking around the beautiful falls or climbing the big sand dunes, I'm away from the city and with my family. As I said in an earlier post, I'm a food person, camping food is some of my favorite. My mom somehow always came up with the best things to eat, and when were outdoors, it seems to only taste better. The tradition of camping together still continues today with my family, at the end of August we'll be getting together again, and I can't wait. Walking up and down the beach spending time with my parents, brothers, sisters, nieces and nephews sounds like one of the best things in the world to me right now, I'm so excited.

1 comment:

  1. Jonah! I love both of those places too!!! Silver Falls is the best! My favorite place to hike. And Honeyman dunes are one of those things that I think I totally took for granted growing up in Oregon, turns out sand dunes are kind of a big deal.

    ReplyDelete