Friday, June 24, 2011

Assignment 6/24

Hi all,

I decided that rather than pushing forward toward next week's reading, I would rather that you take a minute to slow down and reflect. One of my favorite strategies for tracking my own learning is to intentionally collect "treasures" or pieces of my experience I want to articulate and cherish. You all are finishing up your first week of the proverbial "rest of your life." What are your treasures this week? What words, images, moments, aha's, connections, mistakes, understandings, etc. do you want to intentionally pluck from the swirl of your experiences to keep and remember? Certainly, these treasures could be from our class conversations but they could also be from any other classes and/or conversations you have experienced this week. Don't worry, there are no wrong answers. Please write about at least two treasures from your week that you are intending to carry forward with you and why they were important to you.

Enjoy your weekend,

Zalika

No comments:

Post a Comment