Sunday, June 26, 2011

I am an educator who will serve all communities with equal respect and equity. I am an educator who is still learning and will always learn more each day. I will strive to keep in mind that we are all human and making mistakes is what makes us human, I will learn, reflect and admit when I am wrong. I will not always do everything at 100%, but I will try my hardest. In my academic journey I hope to connect with each child/student as a unique and worthy individual, and keep in mind that what's great about each individual is a culmination of experience and potential. I am an educator who knows what it's like to not have an idealized school experience, and will maintain high standards not to repeat history. I believe that all experiences bad or good serve as a tool for learning. Most importantly I am an educator that knows I have made the right decision to become an educator.

No comments:

Post a Comment