Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My Treasures

The treasures I have discovered at Lewis & Clark lie within my Cohort Group. The broad spectrum of viewpoints generated during our discussions not only provide interesting new material for me to wrestle with, but it also provides me with inspiration. New thoughts are constantly flowing into my mind listening to my colleagues speak. This group also provides a great sounding board for me to send my idea into space and to see what types of reactions, or revisions it might encounter. With or without saying it out loud, knowing that other people in my cohort are experiencing the same emotions, concerns, and the inevitable stress allows me to feel better about my own standing. As we move forward in the program, I feel confident I will be able to rely on my cohort, the same as they can rely on me. As the cliché goes, 'it isn't what you know, it's who you know' provides me with a strong sense of success in our future being a part of Cohort 1.

Brendan

No comments:

Post a Comment