Thursday, June 23, 2011

Im am an educator who...

I am an educator who cares about the well-being of my students. For me, this entails being inclusive and always continuing to integrate more positive multi-cultural elements in the classroom to make sure that no students feel left out. I want to show the students that I truly care about them, how they do in the classroom, and how they are doing outside of the classroom. I hope that my students know that I believe in them and in the fact that they can learn, and I hope to never show anything but that to them.

1 comment:

  1. Jonah- I agree that it is truly important to show students that you care about them. They may not have anybody else that really believes in them. A lot of kids just want to know that somebody cares and teachers can have a big impact with that!

    ReplyDelete