Thursday, June 23, 2011

I am an educator who...

I am an educator who believes that through mistakes and passion a great leader can come forth. It is easy to become discouraged within any aspect of your life from making mistakes. Rather I hope to look at my mistakes as tools to better myself as an educator. Passion for anything is easy when you are inspired but as with anything in life, things can start to weigh you down and make you lose steam. Remembering how we feel right now about teaching and education in years to come could reignite that passion and inspiration. We emit energy that others pick up on. If we let others see our passion it is sure to rub off on at least one student.

1 comment:

  1. I want to remember how it feels to be this passionate about teaching too! Thanks for the reminder - I'm sure we'll need it throughout our student teaching as well.

    ReplyDelete