Thursday, July 21, 2011

My thoughts on these questions...

So process writing was something I thought I knew but now I cant think of what it exactly is… is it just deep thinking and planning out writing? Like the idea of using concept maps for ideas or am I way off?

Nicole:

From my understanding…

Progressive education is the idea of using real-life activities with other people to learn.

Constructivist education is the idea that humans generate knowledge and meaning from an interaction between their experiences and ideas. They use assimilation, which causes an individual to combine and use new experiences with old ones.

So I might be wrong but maybe it’s more of hand on learning versus adjusting to new information? That’s how I think of it but I could be way off and be missing pieces to both.

No comments:

Post a Comment