Thursday, July 21, 2011

questions

Looking over these topics I find myself unsure of "higher order thinking".  At this point my brain is meshing all of the information from our classes together! I feel like Olivia's guess about it may be on the same page as I was thinking, but it's unclear.  Also the idea of "process writing".  I am assuming it has to do with reflection of some sort? Perhaps some sort of student assessment preformed by the teacher?  Also thanks Anna for the "gatekeeper" Mean Girls reference!! That was one that I was foggy on but I think I  understand now. So Fetch!

4 comments:

  1. Am I the only one who hasn't seen Mean Girls? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy I own it! I will bring it. you must watch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we should watch it as a class, valuable tool in bully training ;)

    ReplyDelete