Thursday, July 21, 2011

Q&A minus the A

OK, well yet again I have not read through instructions to the end and I responded to Olivia's questions in her comments section so won't repeat that here. But I'm with a few other people on wanting to clarify progressive and constructivist education. I kind of get it, but maybe not really. My brain seems to take awhile to put some of these theories in to context (hmm, context, isn't that part of constructivist education?) and I think it will all start making more sense once I'm in a classroom (or at least I hope it will!)
I'm also with Emily in wanting to know more about higher order thinking. It seems like it's probably obvious, but now that I'm typing I can't seem to put it in words. Is it being able to think of things in the abstract and theoretical? If so I'm missing out on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment